Monday, May 23, 2011

New Beginnings













Here we go, the final stretch of school. Its Monday the 23rd and Graduation is less than 7 days away! I cant believe it, but all around St. Joseph, other schools are already commencing with their own graduations. Hilo High school and Waiakea High have already finished their 2010/2011 school year and everyones pretty excited. I, to tell you the truth am more than a little scared to leave and go live off on my own, but i know it'll be something new and different and its always good to change a little. After all, we cant stay the same forever, and change means we're growing up right? Well I wish all the seniors luck in everything, and also wish the best to the underclassmen who a
re moving up in the world.

Are you excited for the beginning of a new year?(after summer vacation of course)
I have this feeling it'll be really fun and a great experience!
And even though everyone says that they wont miss each other, i know they won't ever admit this, but really, this experience here at St. Joseph School with all our teachers and friends was the best thing to happen to us, and we have become better people.
So everyone, do your work, good luck, and thanks for everything!
~Seniors - class
of 2011