This year I did many experience and I enjoyed. Everything was fun and amazing
January 15th Math league:
With Mrs.Schaab, Eddie Kim, Tomomi, Richard Kwon, Rena, Rina and me we went to kona for math league we got pretty good score, Mrs.Schaab really worked hard for everything drove the car, we were math league. After math league we ate lunch and enjoyed beach.
January 21th~23th Rotary camp:
I went to rotary leadership camp I'm interact club member, so I went there and also I was interested. I did good experience I met many friends and I did community service for pull the ginger. I stayed in volcano area was very cold but I enjoyed and learned many things.
April 3th Bowling Awards:
I went to bowling awards, everybody got trophy the bottom written my highest score was fun and we played game.
April 21th~23th Tennis:
Tennis team, we went to kona we had tournament we enjoyed kona and everybody well done :) I was so excited and the games was really good and amazing. This year is first time I joined tennis team I just beginner so really bad but I'll try hard and I'll enjoy.